Three other stocks of focus reported quarterly results after hours on Tuesday:
AT&T (T) ($39.00) is a buy rated Dow component that traded to a new multi-year high before reporting quarterly results. The stock matched EPS estimates earning 64 cents per share was trading down at $38.40 at 8 p.m. My quarterly value level is $36.47 with a weekly pivot at $38.86 and annual risky level at $39.86.
Norfolk Southern (NSC) ($75.84) is a sell rated railroad stock that beat EPS estimates by four cents earning $1.22, but with a revenue miss. The stock drifted to $75.06 in after hours trading. My quarterly value level is $69.85 with semiannual and annual pivots at $74.99 and $75.90 with an annual risky level at $82.73.
(YUM) ($64.15) is a buy rated stock that beat EPS estimates by eight cents earning 70 cents per share. There was a miss on the revenue line but the stock rebounded to $65.04 in after hours trading. My semiannual value level is $61.13 with a weekly risky level at $70.02.
Companies reporting after the close on Thursday: Amazon.com (AMZN) ($268.90) is expected to earn ten cents a share. The stock is rated strong sell and is 8.6% overvalued with a one year price target at $231.23. The stock has been trading sideways to down since setting an all-time high at $284.72 on Jan. 25, but remains above its 200-day simple moving average at $250.60. The weekly chart profile stays negative on a weekly close below the five-week modified moving average at $263.69. Semiannual and annual value levels are $241.23 and $226.80 with a weekly pivot at $262.35 and monthly and quarterly risky levels at $278.07 and $278.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV