DUBLIN, Ireland, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The BRAVE Awards, an international awards initiative that recognizes the courage and dedication of non-professional caregivers, is accepting nominations for its 2013 program. Now in its third year, the BRAVE Awards honors those unsung everyday heroes - unpaid, non-professional caregivers - who give of themselves every day in a meaningful, dedicated and selfless manner.
Developed and implemented by Shire plc, the global biopharmaceutical company, the BRAVE Awards is taking nominations now through June 30, 2013. Up to 20 nominees from around the world will be selected as BRAVE Awards recipients and each will be awarded $10,000 USD or the equivalent in local currency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV