- Pivotal today announced that GE plans to make a strategic investment of approximately $105 million, representing a 10% equity stake in the company.
- The parties also signed a term sheet setting forth a framework for a broad research and development and commercial agreement.
- GE's Software Center of Excellence will use Pivotal's technologies as a standard source for delivering data analytics and cloud architecture.
- Paul Maritz, members of the Pivotal leadership team, and GE's Vice President and Corporate Officer Bill Ruh will further discuss this partnership and unveil the plans for the Pivotal One Enterprise PaaS during a live streaming event today April 24, 2013 at 10:00 am Pacific/ 1:00 pm Eastern. To join visit gopivotal.com.
Pivotal Announces Planned Strategic Investment From GE
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.