SHANGHAI, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. (NASDAQ: HMIN) ("Home Inns Group" or "the Company"), a leading economy hotel chain in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on April 22, 2013. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://english.homeinns.com as well as the SEC website at www.sec.gov.
Home Inns Group will provide a hard copy of its annual report, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to the Company's IR representatives or in writing to Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. Investor Relations, No. 124 Cao Bao Road, Xu Hui District, Shanghai, 200235, People's Republic of China.
About Home Inns Group
Home Inns Group is a leading economy hotel chain in China based on number of hotels and hotel rooms as well as geographic coverage of the hotel chain. Since the Company commenced operations in 2002, it has built Home Inns as one of the best-known economy hotel brands in China. In October of 2011, the Company acquired Motel 168, another well-known hotel chain in China, as its second economy hotel brand. Home Inns Group aims to offer a consistent product and high-quality services to primarily serve the fast growing population of value-conscious individual business and leisure travelers who demand clean, comfortable and convenient lodging. Home Inns Group's ADSs, each of which represents two ordinary shares, are currently trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "HMIN." For more information about Home Inns Group, please visit http://english.homeinns.com.For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV