HOPKINTON, Mass., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced that its first-quarter 2013 financial results and earnings news release are now available on the EMC Investor Relations website at: http://www.emc.com/q1-2013-earnings and on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission website at: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000790070&owner=exclude&count=40.
As previously announced, EMC will host its first-quarter 2013 earnings conference call today at 8:30 a.m. ET, which will be available on EMC's Investor Relations website at: http://www.emc.com/ir.
EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset – information – in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com.EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks used are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE EMC Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV