STUTTGART, Germany, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- New contract as Member of the Board of Management for Integrity and Legal Affairs until February 28, 2017
- Dr. Manfred Bischoff: "We are delighted to continue the excellent work with Dr. Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt in the Board of Management of Daimler AG. Under her leadership, Daimler has achieved a top position with regard to integrity and compliance."
In its meeting today, the Supervisory Board of Daimler AG extended the contract of Dr. Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt, a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, until February 28, 2017.
Dr. Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt has been the Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG for Integrity and Legal Affairs since February 16, 2011. Her area of responsibility covers the Group's legal departments, compliance organization and data protection. Responsibility for respecting and maintaining human rights and for the sustained anchoring of a culture of integrity is also in her area."We are delighted to continue the excellent work with Dr. Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt in the Board of Management of Daimler AG. Dr. Hohmann-Dennhardt has anchored integrity as a fixed element of our corporate culture at Daimler. Under her leadership, the company has achieved a top position with regard to integrity and compliance," stated Dr. Manfred Bischoff, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Daimler AG. Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt's contract would have expired in February 2014. In accordance with Section 84 Subsection 1 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), the Supervisory Board decides on a reappointment after the beginning of the last year of each Board of Management member's last year of office. Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt was born in Leipzig on April 30, 1950. She studied jurisprudence in Tübingen and concluded her studies in 1975 with the second state examination. In the same year, she became a lecturer in social law at the University of Hamburg. Dr. Hohmann-Dennhardt gained her doctorate in law at the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main in 1979. Positions held to date:
- Judge at the Federal Constitutional Court (First Senate), 1999
- Minister for Science and the Arts, State of Hessen, 1995
- Minister of Justice, State of Hessen, 1991
- Department head for social affairs, youth and housing, City of Frankfurt am Main, 1989
- Deputy judicial member of the Constitutional Court of the State of Hessen, 1988
- Director of the Social Court, Wiesbaden, lecturer at the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main, 1984
- Judge at the Social Court, Frankfurt am Main and Wiesbaden, and at the State Social Court, Darmstadt, 1981
- Assistant at the Institute for Labor Law of the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main, lecturer at the Labor Academy, 1977