Kyoto International Manga/Anime Fair 2013
TOKYO, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kyoto International Manga/Anime Fair Executive Committee and the City of Kyoto announced on April 24 that it will hold "Kyoto International Manga/Anime Fair ("Kyo-mafu") 2013" from Sept. 7 to 8, 2013, as follows:
- Dates: Sept. 7, 2013 (Sat.) 9:00-17:00 - Sept. 8, 2013 (Sun.) 9:00-16:00
- Venue: Miyako Messe, Kyoto International Manga Museum and some other places
- Organizers: Kyoto International Manga/Anime Fair Executive Committee / City of Kyoto
- Admission: 1,000 yen (Free admission: elementary school pupils, visitors from abroad with foreign passports)
"Kyo-mafu" is a showcase trade fair of brand-new Japanese manga and anime works which can provide business opportunities for enterprises in the Kansai region to work with them in the metropolitan region and for young manga and anime creators to exhibit their works. We expect to welcome the tourists from abroad to the Kansai region.
"Kyo-mafu" will sign an MOU for partnership on April 24 with JAPAN EXPO for enhanced cooperation. By having an MOU, "Kyo-mafu" and JAPAN EXPO plan to have a Panel Exhibition Tour from Paris ( July 4 to 7) through Los Angeles (late August) to Kyoto ( Sept. 7 and 8) in addition to cooperation in information exchange and promotion.
Not only through JAPAN EXPO, "Kyo-mafu" will collaborate with the media in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and North America for publicity.
"Kyo-mafu" also welcomes overseas students studying in Kyoto who can join the Fair as supporters and help to promote the fair through their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV