Thailand Aiming To Become Center For Regional Operating Headquarter For Multinational Companies As Implementation Of AEC 2015 Approach
BANGKOK, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As implementation of ASEAN Economic Community 2015 is approaching, Thailand is aiming to become center for Regional Operating Headquarter (ROH) for multinational companies who would like to setup their regional operating headquarter to expand their operation within the region or to prepare itself for the upcoming AEC in 2015. Strategically located within Southeast Asia with networks of modern infrastructures, quality skilled labor, easy access to raw materials and attractive tax incentives significantly represent a cost-effective investment for any companies who want to save costs and at the same time remain competitive.
According to CB Richard Ellis' survey in 2012, Thailand Total Occupancy Costs for offices is much cheaper than other regional contenders such as China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, or Vietnam. Taxes and Regulatory Burden are also areas in which Thailand are very competitive. Currently World Bank survey ranked Thailand no. 18 out of 185 on the countries' ease of doing business.Government policies are also supportive and complement Thailand's apparent strengths in its position as a strategically located business hub and center for production and regional outsourcing. Other than Regional Operating Headquarter, the Board of Investment of Thailand is also promoting the following related activities with tax and non-tax incentives very depending on the activities.
- International Procurement Offices, involving sourcing, quality control, and packaging
- International Distribution Centers
- Trade and Investment Support Offices
- Distribution Centers
- Research and Development
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV