CHONGQING, China, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy" or the "Company"), a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China, today announced the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012, which contains the Company's audited consolidated financial statements, with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed and downloaded from the SEC website at www.sec.gov or through the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://dqsolar.investorroom.com. Holders of the Company's securities may request a hard copy of the Company's annual report free of charge by contacting the Company by mail at:
Daqo New Energy Corp. Investor Relations 666 Longdu Avenue Wanzhou, Chongqing 404000 People's Republic of China
About Daqo New Energy Corp.Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) is a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China. Daqo New Energy primarily manufactures and sells high-quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers. It also manufactures and sells photovoltaic wafers. For more information about Daqo New Energy, please visit www.dqsolar.com.
Daqo New Energy Corp. Kevin He, Investor RelationsPhone: +86-23-6486-6556Email: Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Daqo New Energy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV