LOS ANGELES, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV), the world's leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2013 financial results after market hours on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
The company will also host a teleconference to discuss its results on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the teleconference, please log on via live webcast at the Investor Relations section of the company's website located at www.livenation.com/investors. Please visit the website approximately ten minutes prior to the start time to ensure a connection. Additional statistical and financial information provided on the call, if any, will be posted as a supplement under that same link.
A replay of the teleconference will be available on the company's website at www.livenation.com/investors.
About Live Nation Entertainment:Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:
Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network.
Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five ecommerce sites, with a database of over 119 million fans who visit our sites. Live Nation Concerts produces 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 200 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 250 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit
SOURCE Live Nation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV