MINNEAPOLIS, April 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Famous Dave's, (Nasdaq:DAVE), is pleased to announce the opening of its first restaurant in Carolina, Puerto Rico. The restaurant – located in the Escorial Shopping Village – held its grand opening to crowds of anxious guests on April 22 nd.
"The excitement around the new Puerto Rico location is incredible," said Victor Salamone, Famous Dave's Vice President of Franchise Development. "We have the honor of working with very talented and successful franchise partners here. Prior to the grand opening they offered a series of innovative media training events explaining the product, the Famous Dave's brand and even the process of BBQ. This is a first-class team and they will be excellent stewards of the brand."
The Carolina restaurant represents the brand's first expansion into the commonwealth of Puerto Rico. "Our guests are already raving about the dining experience, the food and the value," said Salamone. "We see great potential for Famous Dave's in Puerto Rico and the region, as a whole."Guests can visit the restaurant located in the Escorial Shopping Village, Ave 65 de Infanteria KM 5.4. About Famous Dave's Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) develops, owns, operates and franchises barbeque restaurants. The company owns 53 locations and franchises 135 additional units in 34 states, 1 Canadian province and the commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The menu features award-winning barbequed and grilled meats, a large selection of salads, side items and sandwiches and unique desserts. Famous Dave's has won almost 700 awards for everything from best ribs to best Bar-B-Que sauce to best cookbook. For more information, please visit www.famousdaves.com .
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT: Gretchen Anthony Director of Communication Famous Dave's of America 952-294-1300 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV