SAO PAULO, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NET Servicos de Comunicacao S.A. (BM&FBovespa: NETC4 and NETC3; Nasdaq: NETC; Latibex: XNET), the largest Pay-TV multi-service operator in Latin America offering bidirectional broadband Internet access (Virtua) and voice service (NET Fone via Embratel), informs that the Company's Form 20-F regarding the year ended on December 31 st, 2012 was already filed with the SEC, and is already available for download at the Company's IR website.
In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the Company's complete financial statements free of charge by requesting a copy within a reasonable period of time in NET's Investor Relations Office at (+55 11) 2111-2286 or email: email@example.com
NET Servicos de Comunicacao S.A. Investor RelationsPhone: +55 (11) 2111-2286 firstname.lastname@example.org http://ir.netservicos.com.br SOURCE NET Servicos de Comunicacao S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV