HOUSTON, April 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RigNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNET), today announced that it will release its first quarter 2013 earnings results after the NASDAQ Exchange closes Monday, May 6, 2013. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (10:00 a.m. CDT) to discuss RigNet's first quarter results. Hosting the call will be Mark Slaughter, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Marty Jimmerson, Chief Financial Officer.
The call may be accessed live over the telephone by dialing +1 (877) 845-0777, or for international callers, +1 (760) 298-5090. Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto RigNet's website at www.rig.net in the Investors – Webcasts and Presentations section. A replay of the conference call will also be available for approximately thirty days following the call.
About RigNet, Inc.RigNet (Nasdaq:RNET) is a leading global provider of managed remote communications, systems integration and collaborative applications dedicated to the oil and gas industry, focusing on offshore and onshore drilling rigs, energy production facilities and energy maritime. RigNet provides solutions ranging from fully-managed voice and data networks to more advanced applications that include video conferencing and real-time data services to remote sites in over thirty countries on six continents, effectively spanning the drilling and production industry. RigNet is based in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.rig.net . RigNet is a registered trademark of RigNet, Inc.
CONTACT: Marty Jimmerson RigNet, Inc. +1 (281) 674-0699 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV