BOTHELL, WA and VANCOUVER, BC, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OGXI) announced today that Scott Cormack, President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide a corporate presentation at the Needham Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:20 a.m. ET at the Westin New York Grand Central Hotel in New York City.
A live audio webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations page of the OncoGenex website at www.oncogenex.com. The webcast replay will be archived for 60 days.
OncoGenex is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the development
and commercialization of new therapies that address treatment
resistance in cancer patients. OncoGenex has a diverse oncology
pipeline, with each product candidate having a distinct mechanism of
action and representing a unique opportunity for cancer drug
development. OncoGenex and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) have entered a global collaboration and license
agreement to develop and commercialize OncoGenex' lead drug candidate,
custirsen. Custirsen is currently in Phase 3 clinical development as a
treatment in men with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer and
in patients with advanced, unresectable non-small cell lung cancer.
OGX-427 is in Phase 2 clinical development and OGX-225 is currently in
pre-clinical development. More information is available at
SOURCE OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV