CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH), the leading global provider of information optimization solutions, today announced the appointment of James Eliason as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. In his new role, Mr. Eliason will lead all aspects of the company's financial strategy and operations.
"Jim's financial management and operational expertise with high-growth software companies is a pivotal asset for Datawatch at a time when we are focused upon driving continued top line growth in front of a huge market opportunity," said Michael A. Morrison, President and Chief Executive Officer of Datawatch. "Jim shares not only our passion for performance-driven success but also our commitment to help our clients through the deployment of innovative information optimization solutions. His appointment solidifies Datawatch's executive management team and we are confident that his contributions will enable us to accelerate our strategic growth initiatives in the years ahead."
Jim brings 20 years of financial and operational experience to the Datawatch leadership team, including corporate finance, investor relations, sales operations, mergers and acquisitions, human resources and information technology. Most recently he served as CFO of Qvidian Corporation, an enterprise software company that provides cloud-based sales enablement and analytics applications. From 2008 to 2011, he served as CFO of Desktone, Inc., a SaaS software company that provides a desktop cloud enablement platform. From 2004 to 2008, he served as CFO of Empirix, Inc., a high growth technology company that provides analytic tools for voice and data applications. Earlier in his career, he held senior finance positions with Narad Networks, Inc. and Silverstream Software, Inc. Jim spent four years at Arthur Anderson & Company in the audit practice and has been a certified public accountant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV