EcoATM Turns Old Cell Phones Into Donations For The One Fund Boston
SAN DIEGO, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ecoATM, the company that allows consumers to recycle used mobile phones, tablets, and MP3 players for cash, now allows the option for users to donate the money they receive for recycling their old devices to The One Fund Boston. In addition, ecoATM will match all donations to The One Fund to benefit those most affected by the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings.
Boston, MA is the hometown of ecoATM's CEO Tom Tullie who attended the University of Massachusetts and Clark University.
"Being from the Boston area, I watched the events of last week and wondered how ecoATM could help," explained Tullie. "With more than 400 ecoATMs nationwide already accepting donations for charity, it seemed like an easy answer. People can now recycle their old phones, MP3 players, and tablets at an ecoATM and easily donate some or all of their proceeds to The One Fund Boston and ecoATM will match their donations dollar for dollar."
The donation option will appear on kiosks nationwide from Monday, April 22 through Wednesday, May 22, 2013. ecoATM will match any donations made by recycling at an ecoATM kiosk through May 22, 2013. ecoATM locations can be found at http://www.ecoatm.com/find-a-location.About ecoATMBased in San Diego, Calif., ecoATM ( www.ecoatm.com) is the first company to create an automated self-serve kiosk system to buy back old phones, tablets or MP3 players for cash. ecoATM uses patented, advanced machine vision, electronic diagnostics, and artificial intelligence to evaluate electronics. ecoATM's eCycling stations provide a convenient trade-in solution that:
- pays consumers immediately in cash
- connects consumers real-time to broad worldwide secondary markets ensuring best possible pricing
- incorporates features that validate sellers' identities and deter the sale of stolen phones and works closely with local law enforcement ( http://ecoatm.com/law-enforcement.html)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts