MFDA Hearing Panel Rejects Settlement Agreement In The Matter Of Corey McPherson
TORONTO, April 23, 2013 /CNW/ - The MFDA issued a Notice of Settlement Hearing in respect of Corey William McPherson ("Respondent") on September 13, 2012.
A settlement hearing in this matter resumed yesterday in Victoria, British Columbia before a Hearing Panel of the MFDA's Pacific Regional Council. Following submissions from the parties, the Hearing Panel declined to approve a Settlement Agreement entered into between MFDA Staff and the Respondent and made no orders in the matter.
The MFDA is the self-regulatory organization for Canadian mutual fund dealers, regulating the operations, standards of practice and business conduct of its 116 Members and their approximately 80,000 Approved Persons with a mandate to protect investors and the public interestSOURCE Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV