- Company expects pretax net income of $45 to $47 million and after tax net income of $28 - $30 million in 2013.
- EPS (fully diluted) expected to be between $1.50 to $1.55 per share in 2013 and $1.70 to $1.80 in 2014.
- Plans to open an office in Northeast Philadelphia next quarter.
- Extends agreement to acquire CMS Bancorp, Inc. until March 31, 2014.
- Will list on the NASDAQ this quarter.
- Expects to grow to $8 to $10 billion asset high performing bank over the next five to seven years.
Customers Bancorp Updates Investors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.