HOUSTON, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading, innovative executives from Nike, MGM Resorts International, United Airlines, and The Leo Burnett Company are featured keynote speakers at Consolidated Graphics, Inc.'s (NYSE: CGX) fifth annual emerge® conference, to be held April 30 – May 2 in Las Vegas. Emerge is sponsored by HP, International Paper, Xerox and Adobe, among many other supporters.
"Our keynote speakers for 2013 are acknowledged innovators in their respective fields, who have deployed marketing solutions to connect and engage with consumers for successful long-term mutually-beneficial relationships," said Aaron Grohs, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Consolidated Graphics. "Emerge underscores our own commitment to push the boundaries of what is possible with print, to think differently, innovate and engage the support of our customers and suppliers to optimize our collective market performance."
Emerge 2013 keynote speakers are:
- Mark W. Pilkenton , Director, Global Brand Culture, Nike, Inc.: As one of Nike's longest-tenured employees, Pilkenton has a unique insight into what it takes to propel a brand to iconic status on a global scale.
- Scott Voeller, Senior Vice President, Brand Strategy and Advertising, MGM Resorts International: Voeller is a 25+ year veteran of the Hospitality and Gaming industry, and has developed and successfully implemented significant branding and marketing campaigns throughout his career.
- Mark Krolick, Managing Director, Marketing and Product Development, United Airlines: At United Airlines, Krolick built strong brand and loyalty marketing programs with a solid analytical foundation, including advanced marketing analytics and CRM tools.
- Brian Shembeda and Avery Gross, Senior Vice Presidents, Creative Directors, The Leo Burnett Company: A powerhouse creative team for Leo Burnett, Shembeda's and Gross' award-wining work has been applied toward such renowned brands as Sprint, Miller-Coors, McDonald's and Kellogg's.
The keynote speakers will present May 1 and 2 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to an audience of nearly 1,000 executives who represent some of the most recognized brands in the consumer marketplace. Emerge is hosted by Consolidated Graphics, along with the support of leading sponsors such as HP, International Paper, Xerox and Adobe, and 30 additional supporters.About Consolidated Graphics, Inc.Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (CGX), headquartered in Houston, TX, is one of North America's leading general commercial printing companies. With 70 printing businesses strategically located across 27 states, Toronto, Prague, and Gero, Japan, CGX offers an unmatched geographic footprint, unsurpassed capabilities, and unparalleled levels of convenience, efficiency and service. With locations in or near virtually every major U.S. market, CGX provides service and responsiveness of a local printer enhanced by the economic, geographic and technological advantages of a large national organization. Consolidated Graphics' vast and technologically advanced sheetfed and web printing capabilities are complemented by the world's largest integrated digital footprint. By coupling North America's most comprehensive printing capabilities with strategically located fulfillment centers and industry-leading technology, CGX delivers end-to-end print production and management solutions that are based on the needs of our customers to improve their results. For more information, visit www.cgx.com. SOURCE Consolidated Graphics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV