NEW YORK, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut on behalf of investors who purchased Tangoe, Inc. ("Tangoe" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: TNGO) stock between December 20, 2011 and September 5, 2012 (the "Class Period").
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/tangoe-tngo/ .
The complaint alleges that defendants overstated the Company's organic growth by underreporting the percentage of revenue that was derived from recent acquisitions. On August 28, 2012 a report on thestreetsweeper.org suggested that the Company maintained a "risky acquisition-driven growth strategy." Then on September 6, 2012 a report by Copperfield Research concluded that the Company had materially misrepresented its organic growth rate; upon this news the value of Tangoe shares declined significantly.If you suffered a loss in Tangoe you have until April 30, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/tangoe-tngo/. Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Joseph Levi, Esq. Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 24th Floor New York, NY 10004 Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (866) 367-6510 www.zlk.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV