April 23, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- CoreLogic
(NYSE: CLGX), a leading residential property information, analytics and services provider, today released its April MarketPulse report. In this report, CoreLogic Chief Economist Dr.
discusses housing's anticipated strong contribution to economic growth, and Deputy Chief Economist
analyzes single-family rental supply and demand trends.
Additional key findings in the
April MarketPulse report
- Increasing equity has revived buyer demand, and trade-up opportunities are increasing for some buyers.
- Investors will continue to drive demand for home sales in 2013.
- Rising prices in the purchase market have led to upward pressure on rental prices.
- Constrained inventory in the single-family rental market is causing rental prices to rise.
- New household formation and homeowners who experienced foreclosure in 2012 will ensure strong rental demand in 2013.
For a full copy of the April CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading property information, analytics and services provider in
the United States
. The Company's combined data from public, contributory, and proprietary sources includes over 3.3 billion records spanning more than 40 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, transportation and government. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in
, CoreLogic operates in seven countries. For more information, please visit
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.