With a bevy of ordering options in the tech and mobile spaces and more than 6,300 restaurants across the country, Pizza Hut offers more points of access than any pizza company in America. For more information and the latest brand happenings, visit PizzaHut.com and follow Pizza Hut on Twitter via @PizzaHut.
About Pizza HutPizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), delivers more pizza, pasta and wings than any other restaurant in the world. The only pizza company to be named a top ten franchise in 2013 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Pizza Hut began 55 years ago in Wichita, Kansas, and today operates more than 10,000 restaurants in more than 90 countries. Pizza Hut also is the proprietor of the BOOK IT! Program, which is a long-standing children's literacy program used in more than 650,000 classrooms nationwide. In 2013, Pizza Hut is expected to surpass 4,000 WingStreet locations. To order online from Pizza Hut, visit PizzaHut.com.
Media Contacts Doug Terfehr314.550.0934 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Pizza Hut
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV