DALLAS, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) announced the results of four proposals at today's annual meeting of shareholders, held at Comerica Bank Tower in Dallas, Texas.
Elected to the board of directors for one-year terms of office expiring in 2014 were: Ralph W. Babb Jr., chairman and chief executive officer, Comerica Incorporated and Comerica Bank; Roger A. Cregg, president and chief executive officer, AV Homes, Inc.; T. Kevin DeNicola, former chief financial officer, KiOR, Inc.; Jacqueline P. Kane, senior vice president of Human Resources and Corporate Affairs, The Clorox Company; Richard G. Lindner, retired senior executive vice president and chief financial officer, AT&T Inc.; Alfred A. Piergallini, consultant, Desert Trail Consulting; Robert S. Taubman, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Taubman Centers Inc. and The Taubman Company; Reginald M. Turner Jr., attorney, Clark Hill PLC; and Nina G. Vaca, chairman and chief executive officer, Pinnacle Technical Resources, Inc. and Vaca Industries Inc.
Shareholders also ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013; approved the Comerica Incorporated 2006 Amended and Restated Long-Term Incentive Plan, as further amended; and approved a non-binding, advisory proposal approving executive compensation.Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. SOURCE Comerica Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV