TORONTO, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSX: SLF) (NYSE: SLF) will hold its Annual Meeting in Toronto, Ontario on May 8, 2013.
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 Time: 3:30 p.m. (ET) Location: Sun Life Financial Tower 150 King Street West (at University Avenue), 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario The Annual Meeting will be chaired by James H. Sutcliffe, Chairman of the Board, with a presentation by Dean A. Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Journalists planning to attend the meeting should RSVP to Frank Switzer, Vice-President, Corporate Communications, no later than May 6, 2013.
To view the live webcast of the Annual Meeting and accompanying presentation slides, please visit www.sunlife.com/AnnualMeetingMaterials several minutes prior to the start of the meeting and follow the instructions to access the webcast. The webcast will be archived on the website the following business day and will be available until November 8, 2013.Also on May 8, 2013, Sun Life Financial Inc. will release its first quarter 2013 financial results, after markets close. Sun Life Financial Inc. will hold an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 10 a.m. ET the following day. Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013 Time: 10 a.m. ET To listen to the live webcast of the earnings conference call and view the presentation slides, visit www.sunlife.com/QuarterlyReports 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. An archive will be available on the website following the event until May 2014. To listen via telephone, please call 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time as follows:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV