Funding For Safe Drinking Water Left Unused
"The companies that put their products and staff through our tests are committed to quality workmanship," Haataja said. "They know it's the right thing to do, and they want their customers to look to them with confidence."
In California, high concentrations of inorganic elements generally are found in 10 to 25 percent of the groundwater used for public supply, nitrate in 1 to 8 percent, and human-made organic chemical constituents in up to 2 percent, according to the US Geological Survey. Last month, the USGS reported that barium and nitrate were detected at high concentrations in 5 percent of untreated groundwater used for public-water supply in the San Francisco Bay region.
For more information or to find locally certified water professionals and Gold Seal certified products, visit wqa.org.
For more information contact David Loveday, Director for Government Affairs and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-929-2537 or 630-947-5955 - cellDedicated to consumer education and public awareness, the Water Quality Association is a not-for-profit trade group of businesses that provide treatment solutions for safe, clean water throughout the world – in homes, schools, commercial and industrial settings, and more. WQA promotes best practices for superior products and environmental sustainability with the guidance of respected, independent standards. Its labs conduct rigorous testing and certification, and training programs promote professionalism and ethics. Learn more: wqa.org SOURCE Water Quality Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV