ENCOA Launches New Small Business Partner Program
HOUSTON, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ENCOA (Energy Company of America) recently launched a new small business program in Ohio called The Partner Program. The Partner Program offers electricity and natural gas to small businesses at a secure fixed-rate, allowing for the predictability that is key to small businesses like hair salons, dry cleaners, restaurants and auto shops in managing their monthly fixed costs. When small business sign up for either service they get $250 cash back ... sign up for both services and that's $500 cash back. Enrolling is easy and there is no interruption in service.
The best part of the Partner Program is Partner Perks™. Small business owners can choose between two great perk packages, Employee Perks or Revenue Perks. Employee Perks allow employees to take advantage of a VIP residential fixed-rate on electricity or natural gas services. Revenue Perks give Partner Program members cash back for every 1000 kWh used per month by residential members that sign up using the small businesses' individualized promo code. Each time someone uses the small business promotion code to sign up for the VIP Partner Rate, the business racks up savings. Everybody wins!
"We are very proud to launch our new Partner Program and offer Partner Perks. We listened to our customers and worked diligently to create a program that rewards our small businesses and their employees," states Victor Howard, VP of Marketing and Customer Service at ENCOA.
ENCOA's new Partner Program and Partner Perks offer small business owners peace of mind with a secure fixed-rate on electricity and natural gas, versus a variable plan, where the rate can change monthly. Depending on market conditions a variable rate can greatly affect the cost of small businesses' monthly bill, limiting your ability to plan ahead. Secure your future with ENCOA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV