Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:59 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday.
After another earnings miss, people are giving up on Juniper Networks (JNPR), Cramer said. JNPR closed down 9.6% to $15.69.
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) is hurting because people aren't. Cramer said people just aren't having the medical procedures that drive this company's products. EW dropped 22% to $64.60.Hershey (HSY) can take the day off, Cramer said. "There's a reversion today. People are going away from these stocks, in part because of Amgen (AMGN), in part because of Procter & Gamble (PG). These stocks are taking a breather, so Hershey's not rallying." HSY fell 2.1% to $89.34. Beating same-store sales is going to get a little tough at Panera Bread (PNRA), Cramer said. "Don't give up on this company, it's doing a good job. The sales are good here." PNRA fell 1.9% to $176.97. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke saved Realogy Holdings (RLGY), Cramer quipped, adding, the company had an "11.5% piece of paper they refinanced at 3.375%." Realogy is doing well with the leftover cash, he said. RLGY rose 1% to $47.75. The drug companies are not in favor today, and that's not good for Eli Lilly (LLY). The company had a good quarter but not enough for today, Cramer said. "It'll be good tomorrow." LLY ended the day 3.9% lower at $56.05. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Anthony Buccino in New York. Follow @AnthonyBuccino
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV