FAIRFAX, Va., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkGeek understands that finding the perfect gift for Mother's Day can be a challenge, so we threw some numbers into a computer, added a bit of love, and came out with eight gift bundles. You supply the Mom, and we'll supply the gift bundle that works best for her.
It's time to reward Mom with something other than a "#1 Mom" mug. The eight gift bundles are:
- Maternal Happiness: Minibru Coffee Mug, Sriracha Chocolate Bar, 8-Bit Flower Bouquet, Gelato Sugar Scrub Mai Tai, and DIY I love you Bean
- Caffeinated Mom: Bawls Mints, Caffeine Molecule Stainless Travel Mug, Energy Gummi Bears, Caffeinated Nixie Tubes, Shower Shock Body Wash, and Caffeinated Chocolate Marshmallows
- Gamer Mom : Retro Video Game Cartridge Pillows, Chocolate Gaming Dice, Pixel Heart Changing Mug, Critical Hit LED D20, Arcadean Plush
- Doctor Who Mom: Doctor Who TARDIS Towel, TARDIS Coasters, Doctor Who Acrylic Cup, and Doctor Who River Song's TARDIS Journal
- Big Bang Theory Mom: Soft Kitty Singing Plush, Rutherford-Bohr Model Atom Necklace, Bazinga Pint Glass, and Soft Kitty Mug
- Garden Mom: DIY – I Love You Bean, Seed Bombs – Tasty Herbs, Grow Your Own Coffee, and Desktop Dinosaur Plant
- n00b Mom: Baby Owners Book, Lil' Vampire Pacifier, Winkel Teeter Toy, Let's Panic About Babies Book, and Not Labeled for Retail Sale Creeper
- Apocalypse Mom: Survival Kit in a Can, Tac Bac Bacon, Collapsible Shot Glass, and The Zombie Survival Guide.
"Every Mom is a little different and a geek in her own way, so we created a variety of options," states Douglas Mott, ThinkGeek's Master of Merchandise Monkey. "To be fair, we wanted to make it easy for us to buy for Mom and we thought customers might want in on it."Available on www.ThinkGeek.com now, the bundles are available until Mother's Day and range in price from $24.99 to $59.99. About ThinkGeekThinkGeek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Geeknet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKNT), is the premier retailer for the global geek community. Since 1999, ThinkGeek has sought to provide tech, gadget, and toy-obsessed communities with all the things that geeks crave. ThinkGeek was founded to serve the distinct needs and interests of technology professionals and enthusiasts and today has grown to become the first choice for innovative and imaginative products that appeal to the geek in everyone. Want to learn more? Check out thinkgeek.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts