ORLANDO, Fla., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTH) ("LightPath", the "Company" or "we"), a global manufacturer, distributor and integrator of patented optical components and high-level assemblies, today announced it will exhibit at SPIE Defense, Security + Sensing, 2013's most important scientific conferences on optics, imaging, and sensing. The show takes place April 29-May 3 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD.
LightPath invites you to visit them at Booth #1451 and be among the first to see LightPath's new:
- Thermal imaging assemblies with diamond-like coatings
- Green lenses: Molded glass aspheric optics optimized to provide high transmission and improved performance for green diode lasers
- Connectorized collimators: Product line expanded to include 405nm and 633nm wavelengths, new choices for a variety of beam sizes, and a more rugged, improved glass optic
- Long Wave InfraRed (LWIR) collimating optics: New long wavelength collimating lenses designed to collimate quantum cascade lasers
On May 1st, at 9:40 AM, Ray J. Pini will be presenting a paper entitled "A Practical Approach to LWIR Wafer-based Optics for Thermal Imaging Systems." The paper will compare a typical high volume thermal imaging design manufactured from discrete lens elements to a similar design optimized for manufacture through a wafer-based approach. The presentation will explore both performance and cost trade-offs, as well as review the manufacturability of all designs using LightPath's molding process.Jim Gaynor, LightPath CEO, stated, "We are looking forward to seeing OEMs, partners, and prospects at this important industry event. We are particularly looking forward to the opportunity to have Ray Pini discuss the benefits and value of LightPath's wafer-based molding process for thermal imaging systems." DSS is considered the industry's leading meeting for scientists, researchers and engineers from industry, military, government agencies, and academia throughout the world. The event features 55 co-located technical conferences, more than 500 exhibiting companies and agencies and attracts more than 6,500 top scientists, engineers and product developers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts