BENTONVILLE, Ark., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club welcomes the public to a three-day spring Open House to show more than 600 U.S. communities why life is better in the Club. From Friday, April 26 to Sunday, April 28, members and non-members  can access extraordinary savings on the newest items for spring and summer entertaining.
The Sam's Club three-day spring Open House allows shoppers to taste dozens of complimentary warm weather food and beverage items before they buy, while browsing luxurious patio sets with weatherproof Sunbrella upholstery, hybrid grills for the multi-medium BBQ chef and accessories for outdoor living from gazebos and pop-up gardens to pool floats and play sets.
"One of the most popular benefits of a Sam's Club membership is indulging in complimentary samples at our Tastes 'n' Tips demo booths," said Shawn Baldwin, senior vice president of fresh/freezer/cooler and demos at Sam's Club. "As spring and summer weather finally arrive, the clubs will be bustling with flavorful samples of warm weather recipes, refreshing drinks, amazing seasonal produce and premium quality meats for grilling."
Sam's Club presents a festival of summer-inspired food and beverage samples from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day of the Open House weekend, including but not limited to:
- Patriotic Pound Cake with assorted fresh berries
- Assorted gourmet cheeses including smoked gouda, gruyere and Jarlsburg
- Fresh Enchilada Bake with Brisket and Salsa
- Grilled Steak Salad with Wish-bone® Dressing
- Applewood Smoked Pork Chops
- Garlic and Herb Chicken with Just Add Juice™ Seasoning
- Artichoke Spinach Dip with Pita Chips
- Italian Deli Pasta Salad with Daily Chef Rotini and Castle Wood® Sliced Salami
- Pre-marinated Honey BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Olive Garden Steak with Olive Garden® Italian Dressing
- Fruity Lemonade Cooler with Country Time® Lemonade and fresh watermelon
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts