Structured Outcomes: Turns conversations into action
With Structured Outcomes, Jive takes everyday workplace conversations and converts them into actionable activities that drive rapid business results. Structured Outcomes makes it easy to move from discussion to execution, so people can collaborate while reducing repetitive meetings and endless emails threads.
With Structured Outcomes:
- Discussion topics can be identified and turned into actions that can be tracked.
- Teams can easily highlight the responsible owner for the action.
- Individuals can escalate via mobile devices.
- Teams can easily see discussions that are still open and awaiting resolution.
Integration Across Enterprise Ecosystem: Helps teams work seamlessly socialJive is extending its reach to integrate with an even broader enterprise ecosystem with out-of-the-box connections, including new offerings with Box and salesforce.com.
- Box: As first announced at JiveWorld 2012, the Jive/Box integrated experience is now available, offering people seamlessly connected best-of-breed applications that come together to make it easier for people to get work done. More information about this announcement can be found here. https://community.jivesoftware.com/community/newsroom/blog/2013/04/23/jive-and-box-tagteam-to-extend-social-collaboration-and-content-access-in-the-cloud
- Salesforce.com: Jive has created out-of-the-box integrations with salesforce.com that can display account, opportunity information and relevant Chatter updates directly in a Jive Deal Room. Sales reps can also directly interact with Jive from within salesforce.com.
- Cloud-based integrations: The Jive Spring cloud release contains enhanced APIs and tools to enable a broad set of integrations with other cloud-based systems. These APIs also allow IT departments to create their own specific integrations to connect to Jive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV