NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a review of its Pharmaceuticals business for the Investment Community beginning at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in New Brunswick, New Jersey and ending at approximately 3:00 p.m.
Paul Stoffels, M.D., Worldwide Chairman Pharmaceuticals, and Chief Scientific Officer and Joaquin Duato, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals will host the meeting. The meeting will also feature presentations from the therapeutic area leaders within the Pharmaceuticals Research and Development organization.
The agenda for the day will be posted on the Investor Relations website on approximately May 16th.
Investors and other interested parties may access this meeting by visiting the Company's website at www.investor.jnj.com for a simultaneous webcast of the presentations.A replay and podcast will be available shortly after the live webcast through www.investor.jnj.com. SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV