NEW YORK, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton's Waste Industry Group today announced the full agenda for the WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit, which will take place Monday, May 20, 2013 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA.
WasteExpo, North America's largest solid waste and recycling industry event, is collaborating with Wunderlich Securities, a full-service brokerage firm to produce the Summit. The event will bring together senior management of major solid, industrial and energy waste companies, innovators of new technologies and institutional investors in a unique forum to speak directly to the financial community about the state of the industry and the performance of its leading businesses.
As the first major event on this year's WasteExpo agenda ( May 20-23), the Summit reflects the partners' shared commitment to expand the industry dialogue around sustainable materials management, and furthers Penton's specific intent to expand the scope of its 60-plus annual business-to-business events.
"The sustainable materials management industry – where the lifecycle of waste traces a course from raw material extraction to product manufacture, transport, use, source reduction, reuse, recycling and disposal – is not glamorous. But with a market cap of nearly $50 billion, this diversified industry presents an attractive investment profile bolstered by a rich pipeline of innovative technologies and a proven commitment to protect the environment," said Rita Ugianskis, Managing Director, Penton's Waste Industry Group.Michael E. Hoffman, Managing Director at Wunderlich Securities covers the solid, industrial and energy waste markets, will lead the event. "The Summit raises awareness of the pivotal role the sustainable materials management market plays in the world of business," said Hoffman. "We have an extraordinary lineup of speakers who will offer key industry insights." Speakers who will share detailed information on the strategies they are pursuing to grow their companies, include:
- Charlie Appleby, CEO, Advanced Disposal
- Ed Johnson, COO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Ned Coletta, CFO , Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Tim Lindsey, Global Director of Sustainable Development, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Jim Rutledge, President and CFO, Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Sanjiv Khattri, CFO , Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE:CVA)
- Jim Donahue, CEO, Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc.
- Sharon H. Kneiss, President and CEO, Environmental Industry Associations
- Kenneth Cherry, EVP & General Manager, FCC Environmental
- Jonathan D. Hoopes, COO, GreenHunter Energy, Inc. (NYSEAMEX: GRH)
- Mark Johnsrud, CEO, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Jay Parkinson, CFO, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Dick Heckmann, Executive Chairman, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Greg Ray, COO, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCCI)
- Mark DeVita, CFO, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCCI)
- Bret Budenbender, Partner, Highstar Capital
- Paul Mitchener, Director, Macquarie Group
- Joe Quarin, CEO, Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd. (NYSE/TSX:BIN)
- Ian Kidson, CFO , Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd. (NYSE/TSX:BIN)
- Don Slager, CEO, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG)
- Glenn Culpepper, CFO, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG)
- Toby Chambers, Director, Roark Capital Group
- Bob Craycraft, President, Safety- Kleen Systems, Inc.
- Curt Knapp, EVP, Safety- Kleen Systems, Inc.
- John Gibson, CEO, Tervita Corporation
- Mark Pytosh, CFO, Tervita Corporation
- Ben Cowert, CEO, Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Troy Thacker, R360 President, Waste Connections, Inc. and R360 Environmental Solutions
- Ron Mittlestadt, CEO, Waste Connections, Inc.
- Worthing Jackman, CFO , Waste Connections, Inc.
- Venn Poole, CEO, Waste Industries
- William Caesar, President, WM Recycle America LLC; Organics Growth Inc. (NYSE: WM)
- Jim Fish, CFO, Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM)
- John Jennings, CEO, WastePro USA