SUWANEE, Ga., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) a global telecommunications technology leader, today announced that Robert Stanzione, ARRIS Chairman & CEO, will present at the Jefferies Global Technology Media & Telecom Conference in New York City on Wednesday, May 8, at approximately 1:30 p.m.(Eastern). Investors may listen to the webcast live by logging on to http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff74/arrs/ .
This webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation. In addition to the live webcast, the conference material will be posted on the ARRIS website, www.arrisi.com, under Investor Relations at the time of the conference presentation and for future reference.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS also has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Westborough, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.SOURCE ARRIS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV