- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1173.32% to $57.35 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TITAN MACHINERY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 49.68%.
- TITAN MACHINERY INC's earnings per share declined by 13.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TITAN MACHINERY INC reported lower earnings of $2.00 versus $2.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.15 versus $2.00).
- Looking at the price performance of TITN's shares over the past 12 months, there is not much good news to report: the stock is down 39.00%, and it has underformed the S&P 500 Index. In addition, the company's earnings per share are lower today than the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp decline over the past year may have been what was needed in order to bring its value into alignment with its fundamentals and others in its industry.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.