AIRPORT CITY BUSINESS PARK, Israel, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
R R sat G lo b al C o m m un ica t io n s N e t w o r k Ltd. ( N ASDAQ: R R S T), a leading provider of comprehensive digital content management and global distribution services to the television and radio broadcasting industries, announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on May 9, 2013 prior to the opening of the market. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 9 a.m. EDT, 2 p.m. in UK and 4 p.m. in Israel that day.
Details are as follows:
- Dial-in number from within the United States: 1-877-941-2068
- Dial-in number from Israel: 1809-21-4368
- Dial-in number from the UK: 0800-358-5258
- Dial-in number (other international):1-480-629-9712
- Playback, available until May 16, 2013 by calling 1-877-870-5176 ( United States) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). Please use pin number 4614467 for the replay.
- A live webcast is accessible at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=104349.
Abo u t R Rsat G lo b al C o m m un ica t io n s N e t w o r k Ltd.RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: RRST) provides global, end-to-end, digital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV