NEW YORK, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vimeo today launched its Brand Creative Fund product, a new resource for brands to develop high-quality, "brand-enabled" video content in collaboration with the global network of innovative creators on Vimeo. Each Brand Creative Fund engagement on Vimeo will be customized to support brands' specific objectives, empowering marketers to create and distribute quality original video content to Vimeo's audience of over 100M monthly viewers, and across the web through the platform's best-in-class embeddable HD player.
The inaugural Brand Creative Fund project is a partnership with The Lincoln Motor Company, which turned to Vimeo to support its year-long "Hello, Again" campaign. Designed to help re-launch the 90‑year old automotive brand, "Hello, Again" encourages consumers to reimagine the brand by seeing everything that's old as new again. To help communicate this theme, Lincoln tapped into the creative power of the Vimeo community and commissioned four outstanding filmmakers to develop a series of short films that tell a story and offer distinct creative interpretations of "Hello, Again." The four filmmakers selected for the project include: Lucy McRae, Jeff Frost, Eliot Rausch and Becky & Joe.
"Some of the world's most talented creators call Vimeo home, and we're now giving brands the opportunity to tap the creative power of this community to develop original and compelling content that their consumers will watch and share," said Vimeo CEO, Kerry Trainor. "Unveiling the Brand Creative Fund with Lincoln has been a great partnership; the brand's commitment to collaborating with innovative creators comes through loud and clear in the finished work, which is exactly what the Brand Creative Fund is designed to enable."
"This film collaboration with Vimeo further supports Lincoln's 'Hello, Again' marketing platform to showcase how reinterpretations of noteworthy artistic material – that like the new brand – can be transformed into something fresh and relevant," said Andrew Frick, Group Marketing Manager, Lincoln. "The videos created by the four talented filmmakers will help to fuel conversations around what we are doing at Lincoln."The Lincoln Brand Creative Fund films will be featured on a customized brand channel and will each be accompanied by its own behind-the-scenes production that highlights the creators' work and vision. The series kicks off today, April 23 rd and will continue each following Tuesday with the unveiling of one full film and its behind-the-scenes documentary:
- April 23, 2013 - Introductory Videos
- April 30, 2013 - Eliot Rausch: film and behind-the-scenes
- May 7, 2013 – Becky & Joe: film and behind-the-scenes
- May 14, 2013 – Jeff Frost: film and behind-the-scenes
- May 21, 2013 – Lucy McRae: film and behind-the-scenes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV