NEWARK, Del., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iBio, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IBIO) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 8,925,000 units at $0.48 per unit for gross proceeds of approximately $4,280,000. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and 0.40 of a warrant to purchase one share of common stock. The warrants will have an exercise price of $0.53 per share, will be exercisable from the date of issuance and will expire on the third anniversary of the issuance date. The offering is being made pursuant to an effective registration statement under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
iBio plans to use proceeds of the offering for working capital, including further development of iBio's product candidates and proprietary technology, business development and for other general corporate purposes.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole manager for the offering. iBio expects to close the transaction, subject to customary conditions, on or about April 26, 2013.This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from: Roth Capital PartnersBy Email: email@example.com By Fax: 949.720.7227Or by mail:888 San Clemente Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660ATTN: Equity Capital Markets SOURCE iBio, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV