Redmond, Wash., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), the world's leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services, today announced that its fiscal 2013 second quarter earnings conference call will take place on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 beginning at 2:00 p.m. PT. The call will feature Steve Singh, chairman and chief executive officer, Rajeev Singh, president and chief operating officer and Frank Pelzer, chief financial officer, who will discuss financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 and Concur's business outlook.
Concur will open the event to the media and general public by broadcasting the call live via teleconference and the Internet. To access the call, please dial (877) 334-1974 – outside the U.S. dial (914) 495-8599 – and use passcode 53166282. The live webcast and presentation slides will be available at www.concur.com/en-us/investors. An audio replay will be available until May 14, 2013 by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, using passcode 53166282. The replay will also be available on the company's website at www.concur.com/en-us/investors.
About Concur Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur's easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies, federal agencies and their employees control costs and save time. Concur's open platform enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers to access and extend Concur's T&E cloud. Concur's systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large. Learn more at http://www.concur.com or the Concur blog.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV