SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global strategic branding firm Siegel+Gale ( www.siegelgale.com) today announced the appointment of Thom Wyatt to strategy director. With more than 20 years of experience in branding, working on both the agency and client side, Wyatt brings a holistic perspective to the firm and truly understands the unique challenges clients face activating a branding program inside a large global organization.
Wyatt joins Siegel+Gale from Landor Associates, where most recently he was an executive director. There he spent seven years leading global brand programs for DC Comics, FedEx, HP, Hilton, The Home Depot and Visa, among others. He crafted the firm's brand engagement offering, and led major assignments for companies like Citi and Wells Fargo.
Wyatt's client-side experience lies with Whirlpool. As the director of marketing and innovation for KitchenAid, he focused on customer insights and innovation techniques to create meaningful brand differentiation through products, communication and customer engagement. He also helped build brand preference, deepen customer loyalty and notably, led KitchenAid to break the $1 billion sales mark."We are thrilled to have Thom join the Siegel+Gale team. He is a brand master that knows what it takes to get to the heart of a brand and tell a simple, differentiated story that plays globally and locally across touchpoints," said Jason Cieslak, managing director at Siegel+Gale. "His client-side experience is a tremendous advantage in helping us further understand our clients and the challenges they face. He will be an invaluable asset as we continue to define, design and deliver compelling brand experiences to our clients that are both unexpectedly fresh and remarkably clear." Wyatt will also play a crucial role in bolstering Siegel+Gale's growing West Coast presence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV