SHANGHAI, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SINA Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ GS: SINA), a leading online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission on April 22, 2013. The annual report, which contains its audited financial statements, can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as on the Company's investor relations website: http://corp.sina.com. Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request.
We are an online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities. Our digital media network of SINA.com (portal), SINA.cn (mobile portal) and Weibo.com (social media) enable Internet users to access professional media and user generated content in multi-media formats from the web and mobile devices and share their interests to friends and acquaintances.
SINA.com offers distinct and targeted professional content on each of its region-specific websites and a range of complementary offerings. SINA.cn provides information and entertainment content from our portal customized for mobile (WAP) users. Based on an open-platform architecture to host organically developed and third-party applications, Weibo is a form of social media featuring microblogging services and social networking services that allow users to connect and share information anywhere, anytime and with anyone on our platform.Through these properties and other product lines and businesses, we offer an array of online media and social networking services to our users to create a rich canvas for businesses and brand advertisers to connect and engage with their targeted audiences. We generate the majority of our revenues from online advertising, MVAS and fee-based services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV