BUENOS AIRES, Argentina and PARIS, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) today announced that Telefonica Argentina is to use elements of the Motive Customer Experience Management portfolio to enhance the consumer experience of services running on smartphones, tablets and other connected devices.
Motive's end-to-end service delivery tools will enable Telefonica Argentina to improve the performance of the network, back-office systems and connected Android™ devices to provide a more seamless service experience for consumers.
By collecting and analyzing data from the network core though a mobile handset, Telefonica Argentina can automatically diagnose and resolve issues before they become problems for customers, and when they do, use improved customer care workflows to reduce support calls and handling times. Through improved management of device touchpoints, the operator can provide its customers with more control over their mobile device usage.
- Telefonica Argentina is the first Latin American service provider to deploy Alcatel-Lucent's customer management solution for mobile Android support. It includes the Motive Mobile Device Manager (MDM), Service Management Platform (SMP) and Customer Service Console (CSC). Android subscribers are Telefonica Argentina's largest customer base.
- Telefonica Argentina currently uses the Alcatel-Lucent's Motive Home Device Manager (HDM) and Broadband Care Manager (BCM).
- Combining new and existing customer experience tools enables Telefonica Argentina to provide the end-user with a high-quality experience regardless of the communications link and the device being used.
- Alcatel-Lucent's integrated customer experience solution helps Telefonica Argentina build stronger, longer-lasting brand loyalty by addressing its customers' needs beyond device management to streamlined self- and agent-assisted care within both a fixed and wireless environment.
- When smartphones and tablets are returned, it is often because consumers encounter problems getting them to work. Yet, in a majority of cases, there is no issue found. Making devices and services simpler to use and configure not only improves the customer experience, but also minimizes the customer support burden on the service provider