ProfNet Experts Available On Air Traffic Control, Trade Secret Litigation, Cybersecurity
NEW YORK, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Below are experts from the ProfNet network that are available to discuss timely issues in your coverage area. If you are interested in interviewing any of the experts, please contact them via the contact information at the end of the listing. To receive these updates by email, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the industries you cover, and we'll add you to the appropriate edition.
If you are in need of additional experts, you can also submit a query to the hundreds of thousands of experts in our network. You can filter your request by institution type and geographic location to get the most targeted responses. The best part? It's free! Just fill out the query form to get started.
If you have any questions or need assistance with any aspect of ProfNet, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
- Air Traffic Control Towers: A Needed Precaution
- Bill Could Increase Trade-Secret Litigation
- Corporate Cyberthreats on the Rise
- Reporter – Law360 (CA)
- Senior Editor – Forbes Travel Guide/Startle.com (GA)
- Content Editor – Yahoo! (NY)
- Bylines, Contributed Content and Opinion Pieces
- Start Spreadin' the News!
- Grammar Hammer: In a World Gone Mad, the Earth Keeps Spinning
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV