BEDMINSTER, N.J., April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frank A. Kissel, Chairman of Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: PGC) (the "Company") announced the appointment of Douglas L. Kennedy, CEO, to the position of President of the Company and of Peapack-Gladstone Bank, the company's wholly-owned commercial bank. Mr. Kennedy will continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer.
Additionally, F. Duffield Meyercord was named Lead Director of the Company and the Bank, as a means of enhancing Corporate Governance. Mr. Meyercord has been a director since 1991.
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation is a bank holding company with total assets of $1.67 billion as of December 31, 2012. Peapack-Gladstone Bank, its wholly owned commercial bank, was established in 1921 and has 23 branches in Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Somerset and Union Counties. The Bank's wealth management division, PGB Trust & Investments, operates at the Bank's corporate offices located at 500 Hills Drive in Bedminster and at four other locations: Clinton, Morristown and Summit, New Jersey, and within the Bank's new subsidiary, PGB Trust & Investments of Delaware, in Greenville, Delaware. To learn more about Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation, Peapack-Gladstone Bank or PGB Trust & Investments, please visit www.pgbank.com or call 908-234-0700.
Contact: Jeffrey J. Carfora, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, email@example.com, 908-719-4308, Peapack-Gladstone Bank, 500 Hills Drive, Suite 300, Bedminster, NJ 07921.SOURCE Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV