- April 22: Greenville, South Carolina team members stocking the shelves at the Traveler's Rest Food Pantry; and Aimco team members in Baltimore preparing and packaging meals for delivery to the ill and disabled in their area, in partnership with Moveable Feast.
- April 23: Team members in Chicago will continue their week-long volunteer work assisting the Loaves & Fishes Community Pantry in Naperville; and a team from the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area will help the Capital Area Food Bank.
- April 24: Aimco Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Terry Considine will join a team in Denver to prepare and serve a meal at a Ronald McDonald House in Aurora, Colorado; Southern California team members will prepare food for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Pasadena; the Aimco Boston team will continue its week-long effort painting rooms in the Nashua Children's Home; Aimco's Greenville team will do lawn care and outside chores for senior citizens through Diligent Hands, Gracious Hearts; team members in Orlando will volunteer at the Second Harvest Food Bank; and a Denver team will sort and pack food for the Food Bank of the Rockies.
- April 25: An Aimco Atlanta team will partner with the Atlanta Community Food Bank to distribute food to those in need; team members in Nashville will volunteer at the YMCA Women's Shelter; the Aimco Baltimore team is joining forces with the Baltimore Parks and Recreation Department to clean up the Walter and Mary Burke Park; a team in Richmond, VA is working on a home for Habitat for Humanity: and a Denver team will partner with the Denver Parks and Recreation Department to restore local park trails.
- April 26: An Aimco Greenville team will volunteer at the Shriner's Hospital for Children; the Southern California team will do landscaping for the Long Beach Ronald McDonald House; team members in Chicago will walk dogs and clean cages at the Animal House Shelter in Huntley; and the Aimco Denver team will work on a house in partnership with Habitat for Humanity.
Apartment Investment And Management Company Team Members Devote Volunteer Hours To Help Local Communities During A National Week Of Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts