RA'ANANA, Israel, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the introduction of its Customer Engagement Analytics platform, the industry's first to combine interaction and transaction analytics. The platform allows organizations to capture and analyze Big Data generated by cross-channel customer engagement and map the entire customer journey. This brings organizations closer to their customers by enabling them to better understand customer preferences and behaviors.
"The complexity of the relationship between consumers and enterprises continues to increase due to the endless amount of customer engagement data. But underneath all this data lies a wealth of information from which great business value can be realized," said Keith Dawson, Principal Analyst at Ovum. "The challenge in uncovering the value is twofold. First, all of this data must be captured, connected, and analyzed across touch points. Then, using the insights generated from this analysis, the organization must make this information actionable."
The NICE Customer Engagement Analytics platform delivers a complete picture of the customer journey, both at the individual level by various groups and segments, and at the entire customer base level. This helps an organization provide outstanding customer experience while improving business procedures and efficiency. The offering features the following advanced technologies:
- Multi-channel collection of Big Data - The system collects data from customer interactions and transactions across various data sources, such as web, email, phone, social media and chats, and from different systems such as CRM and billing. It also pre-processes the raw data for more efficient analysis.
- Analyzing Big Data - NICE's analytics engine can interpret mass amounts of both structured and unstructured data, allowing organizations to perform customer journey mapping and visualization as well as repeat contact sequencing and trends.
- Operationalizing Big Data - The insights extracted from the analytics of data serve as a catalyst for change within an organization, such as company-wide changes in business policies and processes, as well as more specific actions including agent coaching and guidance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts