PARAMUS, N.J., April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCBK), the holding company for Hudson City Savings Bank, will report the results of operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. The earnings release, detailing the results of operations and financial condition of Hudson City Bancorp, will be issued after the closing of equity markets on that date.
Hudson City Bancorp maintains its corporate offices in Paramus, New Jersey. Hudson City Savings Bank, a well-established community financial institution serving its customers since 1868, is the largest thrift institution headquartered in New Jersey. Hudson City Savings currently operates a total of 135 banking offices in the New York metropolitan and surrounding areas.
SOURCE Hudson City Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV