Top 10 Companies Hiring This Week
Employee Review: "They provide great benefits and pay. I know they match quite a bit for 401(k) investment. It is a great job for someone interested in technology and learning about new technologies. Also, it is great to know that you are helping others out on a daily basis."
6. Raytheon Jobs: 1,690 Openings
With annual sales of nearly $25 billion, Raytheon employs thousands, including veterans who are home again.
Employee Review: "The people and the technology was the best. Worked for them for 25 years. Excellent resource groups and activities."
7. Wells Fargo Jobs: 1,354 Openings In addition to fulfilling corporate-level positions, Wells Fargo has announced hundreds of open teller positions across the country, from Arizona to Idaho. Employee Review: "Large company with a lot of training; encouraged to change positions/departments within bank to grow and learn; good senior management and diversity commitment." 8. Allstate Jobs: 720 Openings Insurance provider Allstate is not only looking for sales agents. They're opening call centers around the country and need friendly, professional customer support staff to fill those jobs. The company is the second-largest personal insurer in the country. Employee Review: "Over the past two years the organization has really started to recognize the importance of retaining good talent by offering new developmental opportunities to all employees. The environment is also very inclusive and supportive. In my department we work hard but have a lot of fun together as a team. Management recognizes the importance of work-life balance."
9. Olive Garden Jobs: 313 Openings Operating more than 800 locations globally, Olive Garden is one of several restaurant brands owned by Darden Restaurants. Most Olive Garden employees are part-time and earn the majority of their wages in tips. Employee Review: "They give a good amount of hours and many of the workers work extra hard to help each other out." 10. Rent-A-Center Jobs: 274 Openings Operating more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Rent-A-Center most recently in the state of Texas, following other store openings throughout the year. The company plans to expand in Mexico as well. Employee Review: "Always something new every day, never a dull moment. Small stores, opportunities to develop strong relationships with customers. Virtually no scripts to follow, no "dumbing-down" ... employees are encouraged and empowered to answer challenges and solve problems." Employee reviews sourced from Glassdoor, a free jobs and career community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies.
More From AOL Jobs Five Biggest Resume Lies Exposed 4 Skills That Every Job Hunter Needs, Especially Now 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts