Top 10 Companies Hiring This Week
By Jake Thiewes
A job search can get quite frustrating these days, with so many people competing for too few openings.
To ease the burden, AOL Jobs tracked down the 10 top companies that are hiring this week.
From sales jobs to finance positions, full-time to part-time, these employers have a plethora of openings they're looking to fill.
Good luck job hunting! 1. Pizza Hut Jobs: 6,257 Openings Pizza Hut continues to expand, adding new locations nationwide. For those with a knack for customer-service-with-a-smile, these jobs could be for you. Work in the store, or behind the wheel as a delivery driver. Employee Review: "Decent hours, fun working environment, challenging (but not too much), rewarding, quick training (I was cross-trained, so I could fill any role necessary)." 2. UnitedHealth Group Jobs: 3,367 Openings UnitedHealth Group currently provides health insurance services to more than 75 million people worldwide. Employee Review: "I really enjoyed my time at UnitedHealth Group. The trainers were very knowledgeable and were always there to answer any questions that I had. I worked as a claims associate for just a few short months before being promoted to another department. I then went on to work from home! Only left this company because of personal issues not related to my job. Great place to work!"
3. Macy's Jobs: 1,984 Openings Even though sales are down slightly, the retail giant continues to hire in large quantities nationwide. Employee Review: "The management is competent. Employees are given a good discount and still able to use coupons. You can pick up more hours online when they become available." 4. Chrysler-Mopar Jobs: 1,889 Openings The company continues to add jobs throughout the country, with its latest hiring spree looking for workers to build Jeep vehicles in Toledo, Ohio. Employee Review: "The company is extremely adaptable and resilient after its financial distress in recent years, and the company is very hopeful for the future. The need for young and creative people is overwhelming -- those without automotive background may be better positioned than they think!"
5. AT&T Retail Jobs: 1,864 Openings Wireless giant AT&T continues to hire in large volumes, as many customers upgrade their smartphones and purchase tablets that require LTE data plans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV