CLEARWATER, Fla., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Expanding its Client Systems offering, Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced the addition of the Acer C7 Chromebook. Available immediately to Tech Data's channel of more than 60,000 resellers in the United States, the Acer C7 Chromebook delivers the advanced capabilities and increased online security, which solution providers in the education vertical require.
"Tech Data is pleased to offer our solution providers advanced education technology through Acer's Chromebook line," said Tiffany Severance, director of Product Marketing, Client Systems at Tech Data Corporation. "This addition is ideal for solution providers with education customers because it is designed to significantly enhance student learning and includes the latest software and protection against online threats. The functionality and affordability of the Acer C7 Chromebook is a great addition to our Client Systems offering."
Focus features of the Acer C7 Chromebook include:
- Provides up to six hours of battery life
- Provides online security for students and easy manageability for administrators
- Ideal for schools with multiple users logging on as well as one-to-one initiatives
- Mobility and multimedia for greater learning
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts